Google recently made some changes to the Google Ad Grants programme and if you did not correctly register for Google for Nonprofits or action any notifications that were sent to your registered Google AdWords account email address, you may have lost your Google Ad Grant on 3rd May 2017.
Has my Google Ad Grant been disabled?
- You received an email from Google confirming your account has been cancelled. - disabled!
- Sign in to your AdWords account - do you see a red notification? - disabled!
- Set the date to May 4th (Star Wars day) - Do all your metrics display zero? - disabled!
If you haven't enrolled on Google Ad Grants you will see a screen similar to the one below:
- Under "Google Ad Grants," click Enroll.
- Enter your 10-digit AdWords customer ID#.
Once you've submitted your application, you will need to wait up to 7 days for Google to approve your account but hopefully this will be much faster.
If you need further help, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you get back up and running.