Let someone who knows about digital take care of your online presence.
Often small organisations don't have big enough budgets to hire a permanent digital manager but they do need access to digital knowledge to flourish online. So, why not use me as your digital manager? I can work with you, on a hourly/monthly basis, covering just the time you need to develop or maintain a strong online presence.
- It costs less* than recruiting a full time employee to join your team.
- You'll get access to a broad range of skills and knowledge.
- It involves less of your time to manage.
- Complete flexibility to use your set monthly hours how you see fit.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Onboarding - I'll quickly get to know your team and how your organisation works.
- Part of the team - see me as one of your very own. I can work in-house or remotely.
- Agile working - work to the priority tasks that need to be completed each month.
- A professional - someone to bounce your ideas off and help your team deliver its best.
WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU
- Key objectives - we'll agree goals that we want to achieve each month.
- Good communication - for it to work best we need like each other and be talking.
- Clear hours - each month we'll decide how most of your billable hours will be used and when.
- Christmas time - to be invited to your staff party!